Open House for Quilt and Craft Retreat in Pinetop AZ
Cones and Needles Retreat House is having an Open House on November 1, 2016. We are located at 1137 Osprey Lane in Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ. The Open House will run from 10 am to 5 pm. Come check us out!
The retreat house is open for fiber, fabric, and paper craft with all levels from beginners to experts welcome to use the facilities. Cones and Needles is a large house situated on 2.5 peaceful, forested acres. There is a minimum of 2 and a max of 6 guests per retreat. Gather your friends and escape to a home set up for your sewing, quilting and crafting needs!
Cones and Needles Retreat House Amenities:
- a spacious studio with large individual tables for each guest
- a counter-height cutting table with cutting mats
- two counter-height, hard-surface ironing tables accompanied by Rowena irons
- a comfortable sitting area with lots of daylight and plenty of room to spread out
- two lovely wooden decks perfect for watching the birds or relaxing with a cup of tea
- three double-occupancy bedrooms each have two twin beds with linens and towels provided
- a completely equipped kitchen and numerous restaurants within a couple of miles of the house.
- we are very sorry, but we are not ADA accessible
Cones and Needles Retreat House is a two-story “split foyer” house. There is an outside staircase that leads to an outside porch set between the top and bottom floors. Inside there is a small foyer with stairs that “split”, a small flight of stairs go up (to the studio, kitchen, dining/sitting area, two bedrooms/one bathroom) and a small flight of stairs go down (to one bedroom/one bathroom and the garage/storage area).
Unless you go out to eat, once you have climbed the stairs to the upper level and if you also use one of the bedrooms and the bathroom on that level, you don’t need to use the stairs again until the end of your retreat!
Gather your friends and book your retreat on our website! Please contact us with any questions you may have. See you there!